KEMPER ETA-THERM floor regulating valve
Hydraulic balancing in the floor – The tailor-made floor regulating valve for hydraulic balancing
KEMPER ETA-THERM, the automatic regulating valve for hydraulically balancing the floor circulation. Wherever the hygienist has placed increased demands or for comfort criteria, the necessity arises to tap hot water immediately after opening the valve. The floor regulating valve can regulate the hydraulically required lowest flow rates for temperature maintenance in the sanitary block. And that achieves the hydraulic balancing on the floor level.
The KEMPER ETA-THERM floor regulating valve is available in two variants:
With a change stopper as a surface-mounted version and for free-standing installation. Installation in the area of the individual sanitary block stops available as a concealed regulating valve or as a freely installed regulating valve.
Advantages at a glance
- Hydraulic balancing of circulation circuits in the floor area
- Automatic finest regulating valve with minimum flow parameters kvmin = 0.05, kVmax = 0.4
- Operating temperature range: 58 °C ± 2K
- Parts that have contact with medium made of gunmetal
- Multifunctional stop and regulating head part
- ’Blind’ valve pre-adjustment for concealed installation made possible through rastering
- Available with change stopper
- Integrated cleaning function