KEMPER MULTI-FIX circulation regulating valve
The static solution for anyone who wants to regulate manually
Temperature and throttle setting display can be read at a glance!
For manual hydraulic balancing in the circulation system the lowest flow rates can be manually adjusted with the MULTI-FIX circulation regulating valve from KEMPER. For maintenance work, the valve can be closed without changing the selected throttle preset.
Advantages at a glance
- With stop and drainage for maintenance work
- With permanently fixed throttle preset facility
- Including the thermometer and optionally available with temperature sensor
- With self-lubricating EPDM lip seal made of maintenance-free stem seals
- Made entirely of gunmetal, resistant to aggressive water
- DIN/DVGW and soundproofing certificate
- KTW certificate for plastic parts in contact with water
Branch plan - Extract from a major project
KEMPER regulating valves for compliance with hygiene and comfort demands, e.g. in a hotel, hospital or nursing home. The KEMPER ETA-THERM floor regulating valve ensures hydraulic balancing of individual sanitary blocks. Hydraulic balancing of individual riser branches is taken care of by the KEMPER MULTI-FIX static circulation regulating valves.