KEMPER Concealed valves UP-PLUS
Flexible with tried and tested technology
The widely assorted KEMPER UP-PLUS range gives technical consultants a free hand in selecting the materials and design, function and assembly, connection and coupling technology. This versatility provides not only a complete package of important advantages but also pays off by saving costs during every construction: Flexibility for any wall and every trend. With advanced technology.
Advantages at a glance
- With stop and presetting function
- Valve shaft and stem made of high quality plastic
- Variable installation depth up to 180 mm
- With pre-tiling protection and optionally with set of fasteners for concealed-plumbing installation
- Can be combined with handle or change stopper
- Made entirely of gunmetal, resistant to aggressive water
- With maintenance-free stem seal
- DIN/DVGW and soundproofing certificate + plastic parts with KTW certificate
Flexible in function
KEMPER UP-PLUS valve for:
- also as automatic floor regulating valve
in the entire floor installation for cold, warm and circulation pipes and for individual sanitary elements
Flexible in design
The UP-PLUS is available with the KEMPER original handle or with a closed upper detachable key element, which protects against unauthorised access. With the KEMPER adapter, the entire diversity of design of operating grips of famous brand manufacturers is open for selection.
Flexible in the system technology
Sophisticated design details on the valve head part and on the valve housing facilitate the versatile use of the KEMPER UP-PLUS technology. Regardless of which piping system you decide on – with the KEMPER UP-PLUS you have the fitting coupling and coupling technology available.
Practical. Economical. Safe.